[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP NYC Event

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jun 12 12:18:05 UTC 2008

As of this morning........

T1 - 2
T2 - 2
T3 - 2
T4 - 5
Tutorial only:  Defensive programming - 4

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300
Columbia, MD  21046

301-575-0189

From:  <Sarah_Ezell at mcafee.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 4:27 PM
Subject: RE: OWASP NYC Event
To: tomb at owasp.org

Tom,
After talking to our guys we've decided on 2 day ASP.NET.  Attached is the
syllabus and the 2 potential instructor bios.

Sarah Ezell
Foundstone Business Analyst

972-987-2634  (Work)
214-287-0702  (Cell)