[Owasp-board] India OWASP Conf

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 12 11:57:11 UTC 2008

Regarding the OWASP board position, at the moment the model as been very
informal so I will ping the others with your request (see text in bold
below).

One of the ideas we were bouncing for the OWASP Summit in Portugal was to
have an election for the next (the 6th) member of the OWASP board. Maybe
that is one way to make this happen

Dinis