[Owasp-board] (now on Copyright (to just the owasp-board)) Re: [Owasp-leaders] Licensing: Enterprise Security API

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Jun 11 23:48:41 UTC 2008

Hey Jeff one question Ivan raised in Belgium was the issue of the copyright
of OWASP tools.

He feels that we should make sure OWASP is assigned the copyright of the
code produced.

I can't see this working for all projects, but it would maybe make sense to
do it at least for the Release Quality ones

Dinis