[Owasp-board] Proposed OWASP Project - "Google Hacking"

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Jun 11 14:43:00 UTC 2008

Dear Heinrich,

We have received your proposal, which is currently under evaluation.  As
soon as this process is finalized, I will get back to you with more
information and details.

We are very pleased your initiative.  Thank you for supporting OWASP.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Foundation <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project
Manager

 <blocked::https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?