[Owasp-board] OWASP Project/Summer of Code

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Sun Jun 8 16:33:34 UTC 2008

Dear Hoffmann,

I have finished the task of setting up a project page for you. You can see
it here <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_EnDe> . Please feel
free to change it as you find best.

I also created a mailing list for your project. The address is
<mailto:owasp-ende-project at lists.owasp.org>
owasp-ende-project at lists.owasp.org and the provisory password is
achim_hoffmann_to_change.

As a result, you are now able to use this email list
owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org to contact all of the most active OWASP
members. I suggest contacting them to discuss your project and to find
hypothetical contributors.

With regard to the further process, I suggest assessing your project in
accordance with the OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment#Assessmen
t_Scale_for_OWASP_TOOLS_Projects>  Assessment Criteria. To do so, you need
to do the required
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Project_Information:template_EnDe_-_First_R
eview_-_Self_Evaluation_-_A>  self evaluation. In addition, you will need
two ordinary reviewers and an OWASP member reviewer. You can find them
contacting directly the OWASP community or, if you want, I can do it for
you.

Concerning the technical matters for which you are kindly requesting my
advice, as I have not the knowledge to guide you properly, I am 'CCing' the
OWASP Board - I am sure that at least one of them will answer as soon as
possible.

To conclude, once again, it will be a pleasure to have you again among us
with a new project. Please, don't hesitate to get back to me whenever you
think that I can help.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Foundation Project
Manager

 <blocked::https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?