[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP NYC Event

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Jun 7 05:30:14 UTC 2008

Dave, concerning training for the NYC event, attached please find the
submission from Foundstone for conducting training at the OWASP event
in NYC on ASP.NET. I also understand that sponsorship is forthcoming
from ongoing discussions and phone calls.

I recommend we take a look together at cevent of what classes have
currently been sold and what classes are currently empty and adjust so
that we can include the Founstone ASP class.  Now that Foundstone is a
OWASP member + George Kurtz has allocated his team members and
marketing to support the event in "getting the word out" i think you
would agree these facts need to be reviewed for inclusion to the event
in a timely manner so that Aspect Security is not the only supporting
organization taking on a burden of 3 out of the 6 classes proposed.

Once we adjust we will need Allison or Kate to update the conference
wiki page + the cevent to accommodate this adjustment.

Any questions ring me Monday