[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP chapter growth

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Jun 6 14:27:37 UTC 2008

It would be good to build the ability to generate e-mails that corporations
could distribute internally but they won't be willing to spam their whole
company with notes from lots of different chapters, so this would take a lot
of work to set up properly, I think.

That said, it would be awesome to work to identify the application groups
and application security groups in all companies like this so we can
establish relationships with all of them and then be able to communicate
with these groups in various ways. Like OWASP could go to them to give talks
and such.

-Dave