[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP chapter growth

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Jun 6 14:11:06 UTC 2008

Go for it

Like most things what probably is needed is some organization

So Kate, take a look at owasp-leaders email list, find a couple guys from
big companies and ask them how that could work (from an operational point of
view).

Most will probably not want to deal with each OWASP chapter directly, so if
you can be the main point of contact and send them a monthly list, that
should work

Dinis