[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP chapter growth

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jun 6 14:05:53 UTC 2008

I have heard this request from a couple of the other chapter leaders.  Is
there currently, or should we possible create an email list for our
sponsors/corporate members?  Maybe we could try to connect our chapters and
increase our sponsorship/membership activity at the same time.

I would be willing to contact our current corporate members to find an
"internal contact" if you think this would be helpful.

Thanks.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road