[Owasp-board] OWASP Project/Summer of Code

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Jun 4 13:49:31 UTC 2008

Dear Achim,

First of all, I profusely apologise for such a long delay in answering your
questions.

Secondly, we are very pleased with your initiative, which I thank.

Next, I've talked about your project with Dinis Cruz (dinis.cruz at owasp.org)
and we concluded that your project appears to have large similarities with
the OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CAL9000_Project>
CAL9000 Project.

We would like to hear your opinion about this. However, if you agree with
us, I suggest contacting Project
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CAL9000_Project#Project_Contr
ibutors>  Contributors to discuss further developments.

Nevertheless, be aware that this project seems to be a bit stagnant - as you
will see, the project's page hasn't been changed since December 2006.
Therefore, it's possible that project has lost its leadership. If so, please
consider assuming the referred role. Otherwise, please negotiate directly
what kind of contribution will you provide and what paths should be
followed. In any case, please keep us informed.

Please, don't hesitate to get back to me whenever you think that I can help
with.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra

OWASP Project Manager