[Owasp-board] Fw: OWASP "On The Move" Funding for OWASP USA 2008

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jul 30 17:50:22 UTC 2008

For me the key questions are: Is the person an significant contributor to
OWASP and is his company paying for it?

If the answers are Yes and No, then we should support it.

We had a long thread about Daniel a while back and since the number of
support requests is still quite low, for conferences that are quite
profitable, we will have a big 'goodwill' loss if we fail to support these
situations.

Dinis