[Owasp-board] Fw: OWASP "On The Move" Funding for OWASP USA 2008

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Jul 30 13:30:34 UTC 2008

I just updated the wiki page.  I removed any conference related
reimbursements, and put them in a spreadsheet that I will track.

Alison Shrader
OWASP
9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300
Columbia, MD 21046
301-575-0197
alison.shrader at owasp.org

Cc: 'OWASP Foundation Board List'; kate.hartmann at owasp.org
2008

Alison, lets get Christian approved for the $500 and please notify him @
christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au

Any other requests we now have a outlined guideline.

alison.shrader at owasp.org

alison.shrader at owasp.org

From: "Christian Heinrich" <christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au>

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:01:24
To: <tomb at owasp.org>
Subject: RE: OWASP "On The Move" Funding for OWASP USA 2008

Tom,

Can you please let me know if you have been able to apply for "OWASP on the
Move" funds to assist with my travel expenses from Sydney, Australia to New
York yet?

Regards,
Christian Heinrich
Mobile: +61 433 510 532
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich

To: christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au

Hello Christian,

That would be Tom Brannan indeed, as he is organizing it.

Cheers,
Martin

To: christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au

If there is an agreement in place, this will not override it.  The purpose
is to avoid "perk" payments.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road