[Owasp-board] OWASP Site?

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Tue Jul 29 16:34:23 UTC 2008

Tom,

The calendar seems to be working fine. I recommend that Kate sends out
an email to the leaders list asking for the schedule of all chapter
meetings.

We had a power outage this weekend which extended past the
capabilities of the UPS. I verified all the servers, but missed this
service. I will add it to my startup procedures.

Thanks for the heads up.

--Larry