[Owasp-board] Fw: OWASP "On The Move" Funding for OWASP USA 2008

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Tue Jul 29 13:05:25 UTC 2008

I would separate the OWASP conferences from the OotM project.
OotM is targetted on growing the chapters and spreading the OWASP
message to non-OWASP crowds.

For the OWASP conference: I suppose it is up to the conference
organizers (Tom + Dave) to decide on covering travel / expenses.
Other opinions?

regards

Seba

alison.shrader at owasp.org

From: "Christian Heinrich" <christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au>

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:01:24
To: <tomb at owasp.org>
Subject: RE: OWASP "On The Move" Funding for OWASP USA 2008

Tom,

Can you please let me know if you have been able to apply for "OWASP on
the
Move" funds to assist with my travel expenses from Sydney, Australia to
New
York yet?

Regards,
Christian Heinrich
Mobile: +61 433 510 532
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich

To: christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au

Hello Christian,

That would be Tom Brannan indeed, as he is organizing it.

Cheers,
Martin

To: christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au

If there is an agreement in place, this will not override it.  The
purpose
is to avoid "perk" payments.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director