[Owasp-board] PayPal Extension

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jul 25 13:47:38 UTC 2008

Great.  I have verified that when the funds are posted to our PayPal
account, the details include the purpose.

By George, I think we've got it!!!!!!

I will put this button on all the chapter pages and will start working on
the project pages.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road