[Owasp-board] FW: ESAPI talk at the W-JAX in Munich

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Thu Jul 24 17:50:23 UTC 2008

Dave,

Erwin Geirnaert (erwin.geirnaert at zionsecurity.com) of the Belgium board
can do this:
He already presented ESAPI on Javapolis last year.
Do you put him in contact with bruce?

regards

Seba

To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org

I met some people at Jazoon in Zurich a few weeks ago and offered to
provide
them with a speaker about ESAPI for their conference in Germany in Nov.

Seba or Dinis, would you be interested in attending and speaking on this
subject? If not, do you know of other good representatives of OWASP in
Europe that might be interested?

I don't know if they will cover expenses or not. You might want to ask
them
directly.

See below for more details. The dates are Nov 3-7 and its in Munich.

-Dave

mail: bruce.sams at optimabit.com
tel: +49 (0) 8165 65095
web: www.optimabit.com

Dave Wichers schrieb:
> We'll research and get back to you, but I would need the date(s) of
the
> event first.
>
> Thanks, Dave

Do
> you know of someone with concrete experience and who is a good public
> speaker?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Bruce Sams

--------

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. ZION SECURITY and any of its subsidiaries each
reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You.