[Owasp-board] FW: State of Mississippi

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jul 24 14:56:23 UTC 2008

I have updated the membership change.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-575-0189

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Dave Wichers
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:15 PM
To: jeff.williams at owasp.org; owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] FW: State of Mississippi

I'm OK with this.

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Williams
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:58 PM
To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-board] FW: State of Mississippi

Anyone have an objection to adding "Government Agencies" to the $250
membership level?  I did a bit of research and it seems that many
organizations combine education/non-profit/government into a single
membership category.  I think it makes sense to offer agencies a steep
discount as our contribution to their public service missions.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation <http://www.owasp.org/>

work: 410-707-1487

main: 301-604-4882

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?

email: mike.hatch at its.state.ms.us