[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Offer for OWASP memebers from LifeCycleSecurity conference (8&9 August in LasVegas)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jul 24 00:59:23 UTC 2008

I have no idea on the details of that arrangement (assuming there is one).
My talk is Ounce related and they even posted the wrong speaker profile for
me (the one they should had used was the Ounce Labs one)
I just noticed the use of the OWASP logo on their website and I agree that
Dave should had know about this.

Maybe their thinking is that they are placing that logo in exchange for us
doing that email blast to our mailing list subscribers (which I agree we
shouldn't as things stands). I also share Dave and Jeff worries, and we need
to clarify exactly what this relationship means in practice.

This conference looks quite rough at the moment, at it looks like they
are struggling to get speakers and (most likely) attendees

Dinis