[Owasp-board] FW: State of Mississippi

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Jul 23 18:58:23 UTC 2008

Anyone have an objection to adding "Government Agencies" to the $250
membership level?  I did a bit of research and it seems that many
organizations combine education/non-profit/government into a single
membership category.  I think it makes sense to offer agencies a steep
discount as our contribution to their public service missions.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation <http://www.owasp.org/>

work: 410-707-1487

main: 301-604-4882

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?

email: mike.hatch at its.state.ms.us