[Owasp-board] FW: Processor for OWASP 2008

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jul 23 14:50:36 UTC 2008

I don't know if this would have any "added value" for our members.  Let me
know if you would like to pursue.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-575-0189

Manager. Feel free to check out Processor online at www.processor.com
<http://www.processor.com/> . Once you check out the publication I think
you'll find Processor to be a very valuable resource. You can use the copies
of Processor as an added bonus for your members who attend the meeting, and
we can even sign up your members for free subscriptions to Processor. If you
would like copies of Processor for OWASP just reply to this e-mail with how
many copies you'd like along with the meeting date and address you'd like
them sent to. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by
replying to this e-mail or use the contact information below.

Thanks,

Alex Essay

Sandhills Publishing

131 W. Grand Drive