[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Call for contributors - OWASP Code Review ProjectV1.1.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Jul 22 13:13:08 UTC 2008

Hi Jeff,

I definitely got your remark about the boring tone of the messages. I thank
your guidance and I will try to do it better next time.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Foundation <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project
Manager

 <blocked::https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?

  _____

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
ProjectV1.1.

Hi all,

Once again, OWASP needs your help with an important project - this time
OWASP Code Review Project.

The code review guide is currently at version RC 2.0 and the second best
selling OWASP book. It has received many positive comments regarding this
initial version and we believe it is a key enabler for the OWASP fight
against software insecurity. The combination of a book on secure code review
and a tool to support such an activity is very powerful as it gives the
developer community a place to start regarding secure application
development. The project leader (Eoin Keary) is aiming to improve the code
review guide from a number of aspects. This should place the guide as a de
facto secure code review guide in the application security industry.

Some links:
* OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Code_Review_Project>
Code Review Project,

* OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Code_Review_Guide_Table_of_Contents>
Code Review Guide - Table of Contents,

*  Code Review Guide (RC2) Book <http://www.lulu.com/content/1415989> .

Won't you please volunteer and contribute your knowledge to the world?  All
you have to do is send an email to Eoin Keary (eoin.keary at owasp.org).

Many thanks, best regards.

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Foundation Project
Manager

OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?