[Owasp-board] owasp-all at lists.owasp.org

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Jul 18 12:34:16 UTC 2008

0) Should use AppSec conference brand

1) better security will you be there -- this runs together

2) can you make it "event agenda and registration"?

3) this should say that this is the biggest application security event
anywhere - it doesn't say appsec anywhere.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair
The OWASP Foundation
work: 410-707-1487
main: 301-604-4882

OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?