[Owasp-board] NYC Event Video

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Tue Jul 15 12:14:00 UTC 2008

Hi Tom,

So is this the deal?

OWASP pays SOK $ 13000 for them to record the event
SOK sells them (DVD or online) at $199 or $ 299 of which OWASP gets 25%
(after deduction expenses).

Is there a model where OWASP pays SOK to record and make the recordings
available online for everyone at no cost and at minimal cost to get the DVD?

Regards

Seba