[Owasp-board] OWASP Project Proposition - NetBouncer

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Jul 9 18:28:16 UTC 2008

Dear de Ferruh,

First of all, I thank you for supporting OWASP - be very welcomed!

Assuming that you have accepted the Owasp
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Licenses#Contributor_License_Agreemen
ts>  open source license, I have set up a project page for you. It was
placed here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#Alpha_Status_Project
s>  and can be accessed here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_NetBouncer_Project> . Please
feel free to change it as you find best.

I also created a mailing list for your project. The subscription page its
here <https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-netbouncer-project> ,
the mail address is owasp-netbouncer-project at lists.owasp.org and the
provisory password is ferruh_to_change.

I have also added you at OWASP Leaders mailing list.  As a result, you are
now able to use this email list owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org to contact all
of the most active OWASP members. I suggest contacting them to discuss your
project and to find hypothetical contributors.

I suggest writing here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_NetBouncer_RoadMap>  about
the plans that you have for your tool regarding future developments. If you
agree, once you have it done we can begin the assessment process. The goal
that we are proposing you is to reach Release
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment#Assessmen
t_Scale_for_OWASP_TOOLS_Projects>  Quality Status.

We expect you to suggest two independent reviewers but, if you fail in
finding them, we can help.

To conclude, once again, it will be a pleasure to have you among us. Please,
don't hesitate to get back to me whenever you think that I can help.

Many thanks, best regards

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Foundation <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project
Manager

 <blocked::https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?

  _____