[Owasp-board] (question about our past) Fwd: About Guy Rosefelt

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Jul 8 12:35:53 UTC 2008

Never heard of him, but I didn't really start participating in OWASP until
2002.

--Jeff

From: Bedirhan Urgun <urgunb at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:43 AM
Subject: About Guy Rosefelt
To: dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>

 Hi Dinis,
I was reading an information technology magazine published in Turkey and
there was an argument that Guy Rosefelt (working in Citrix) was one of the
founders of the OWASP. Firstly, is that true? I wasn't really sure about
that but I don't know the history of OWASP, neither. So secondly, what's the
story of OWASP? How did you guys form it from the start?