[Owasp-board] June Membership Numbers

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 22:19:46 UTC 2008

I think this 'OWASP individual members' page is long overdue so let's do it
:)

As Jeff mentioned, for existing members we need to ask them individually if
they are OK to have their names on that page (Kate can you do this please?).
We need to ask them the name, surname and Company that want to be listed as.

For new members we should make the inclusion the default option, and have
them manually opt out. Since this will be manual process, Kate should send
an email to the new member when the page is updated.

I also think that the member list should include the date that member joined
and if that member is a current project or chapter leader.

Dinis