[Owasp-board] June Membership Numbers

jeff williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 22:00:45 UTC 2008

This should be handled on a strictly "opt-in" basis.  That'd mean a message
sent to each current member saying that we've had requests for verifying
people's membership (not sure I've seen any of these) - and ask if they'd
like to be listed. We can also include the question on the membership form
for new members.

--Jeff