[Owasp-board] June Membership Numbers

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 17:11:59 UTC 2008

Board Members,

I was asked today about validation of a individual member as a "OWASP
Member" then i was educated that they searched the website and could only
find corporate/non-profit members not individuals...

So, we publish the list of "corporate sponsors and non-profit" @

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Current_OWASP_Members

I would like to see OWASP also list the individual members First Name, Last
name only @
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership/members

Of course if the person wants to not be on the list that is fine however I
think that a Active Membership page would only help our membership numbers

Example: NSA IAM/IEM does it http://www.iatrp.com/certified_list.php as well
as other professional groups ~ i think that this will only help our
individual membership donations for those that want to be in the "owasp
band/club"

Anyone second the motion? Discussion?
If approved, lets start with adding 138 persons to the new wiki page and get
those membership packs ready.

  _____

alison.shrader at owasp.org