[Owasp-board] Hong Kong Chapter activity?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jan 31 16:41:35 UTC 2008

Anthony,

Can you commit to having meetings every 1 or 2 months?  They don’t have to
be conference-sized meetings, but just enough to maintain the sense of
community.  We have people complaining that they’d like to be a part of a
Hong Kong chapter but they can’t get a response from you or the list.  What
can we do to get the chapter meeting regularly?

--Jeff