[Owasp-board] [Fwd: Re: OWASP Hong Kong Chapter]

alison.mcnamee at owasp.org alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Thu Jan 31 14:24:22 UTC 2008

Please see the below email correspondence with David Yip.  David is
interested in getting the Hong Kong chapter more active (the current
chapter lead is no longer doing anything).  What would be involved in
switching chapter leaders?

Subject: Re: OWASP Hong Kong Chapter
From:    "Dave Yip" <dave.yip at gamatech.com.hk>
Date:    Thu, January 31, 2008 12:20 am
To:      alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
         dave.yip at gamatech.com.hk

Hi Alison

Thanks for your email.  We tried contacting Mr. Anthony Lai serveral times
without success.  Yes we can help making hk chapter more active if that
helps owasp.

Best Regards
Dave Yip / Gamatech
+852 81020611