[Owasp-board] Fw: Source Boston Conference March 12-14

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Mon Jan 28 22:51:14 UTC 2008

I see Jeff is already on the panelists :-)

Here in Belgium we gladly accept each opportunity to have OWASP exposure, as long as our brand is not abused to cover any activities we don't subscribe.

Regards

Seba

From: "Chris Wysopal" <cwysopal at Veracode.com>

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:28:02
To:<tomb at owasp.org>
Subject: Source Boston Conference March 12-14

Hi Tom,

I trust you are doing well. Certainly there is a lot of activity at OWASP NY/NJ.

I am on the advisory board of Source Boston, an new security conference in Boston.  We have 3 tracks and one is an application security track.  I think this conference will be of interest to OWASP NY/NJ members.  It has the added bonus of being a train or even car ride away.  Please check out the web site http://www.sourceboston.com/

If you think it is of interest to OWASP members would you send an email to the mailing list letting people know about it?

Cheers,

Chris