[Owasp-board] Gem @ AppSecEU08 !?!

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Mon Jan 28 22:46:15 UTC 2008

Dave,

I have put forward it was possible, but immediately asked it Cigital was
interested in sponsoring.

We'll work it out, but as I said, if this is something important for
him: it would pay back in extra people.

I'll make sure to forward our point in a separate mail with you in cc.

Regards

Seba

To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-board] Gem @ AppSecEU08 !?!

Gents,

Gary might make it to the conference!

We'll probably have to cover his travel expenses: but he would make a
great Key Note and would attract lots of extra people !

Regards

Seba