[Owasp-board] openid extension on owasp.org?

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Mon Jan 28 08:02:49 UTC 2008

Jeff,

I agree there is no direct contribution to the owasp mission.

For people having openid (a growing group, certainly amongst security
aware people) it lowers the barrier to contributing on the owasp wiki.

I propose to keep an eye on it and if gaining further traction putting
it on the roadmap for future improvements.

Is there a roadmap for how we will improve the knowledge platform?

PS: more information on OpenID: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenID

Regards

Seba