[Owasp-board] OWASP conf - your topics?

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Sat Jan 26 12:56:32 UTC 2008

I subscribe these themes.

I would also add our basic theme:

Keep providing an open platform for application security projects and
communities.
We should provide and continously improve an engaging environment that
provides all people and organisations that support the OWASP mission to
create quality application security tools and guidelines that are available
to everyone.

I think it is important to stress this, certainly if we are supported by big
organisation such as MS and Adobe.
1) we should stay independant
2) we should also stay open for others, i.e. not create exclusive ties with
the supporting organisations

I do not want to preach to the choir, I just want to assure that we keep on
reflecting this in the external view on OWASP. i.e. guard the OWASP brand.

Regards

Seba

From: "Jeff Williams" <jeff.williams at owasp.org>

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:12:15
To:"'Sebastien Deleersnyder'"
<seba at deleersnyder.eu>,<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>,
<alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>

I’d like to, but can’t because we’re expecting our 4th child around April 1
and I’m on a bit of a short leash for several months around that.

--Jeff

--
19:44