[Owasp-board] OWASP conf - your topics?

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jan 25 13:06:34 UTC 2008

Jeff how about a video keynote? The attendees like to hear from the big cheese
Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation Board Member
Tel: 973-202-0122 | Url: www.owasp.org

 To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org; alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
 Subject: [Owasp-board] OWASP conf - your topics?

Gents, Alison,

Who of you plans to attend the EU conference?

What topics do you want to entertain us with on the conference: then I can already put you in the schedule?

I already have Mark as key note on day 1 – ideas for another one are welcome (Bruce Schneier is not available – I asked).

Thx

Seba