[Owasp-board] Monthly Conference Calls

alison.mcnamee at owasp.org alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 22:57:58 UTC 2008

Alright, so as long as nobody emails back with any date/time issues, we
will plan on having the first 2 monthly conference calls on Thursday
February 7th and Thursday, March 6th.  They will both begin at 9am EST.

I will send out an email the Wednesday before each with directions on how
to get into the call.

Please mark these dates/times on your calendar.

Thanks!

Alison