[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP and Microsoft partnership presentation

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 22:02:05 UTC 2008

Regarding other corporate members, eBay and DTCC are OWASP members already.
The board of advisors can't include all corporate members as it would be too
big. I think getting 2-3 powerful companies in each of the three categories
Jeff has listed would be great for OWASP in terms of support to OWASP, as
well as representing OWASP's constituency as well.

-Dave