[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP and Microsoft partnership presentation

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Thu Jan 24 21:42:29 UTC 2008

Jeff,

I spoke with Mark yesterday, he was in Belgium.
Disclosure of vulnerabilities is something they really do not want to be
affiliated with - which is exactly in line with the OWASP filosophy.

Nice work, I like the new template!

The last slide feels a little to pushy on putting Microsoft as the
AppSec saviour of the world.

How about the other corporate members: should they not also be part of
the advisory board, or do they get another way of getting a voice on how
their money is spend?

Regards

Seba