[Owasp-board] Monthly Conference Calls

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Thu Jan 24 19:41:37 UTC 2008

I would prefer it to be a Thursday, normally I work at home then and
would have the biggest change to be available.
Rgds
Seba

alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:57 PM
To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-board] Monthly Conference Calls

Hello everyone,

I see on my To Do list on the wiki that Jeff added that he would like me
to schedule monthly conference calls for the board members.

OWASP is set up for a conference call service...so it will be very easy
do these calls.  I will just send out an email to everyone with the
number
to dial, and an access code to get into the call.  I will probably set
these up and send out the email the day before the call is scheduled to
take place.

The challenge is going to be deciding when we want these calls to take
place.  With everyone being in different time zones, and having busy
schedules...it may be tough to coordinate this.  I looked at the time
zone
differences, and it seems like the best time for everyone would probably
be between 9am and 11am Eastern Standard Time.  This would be between
2pm
and 4pm for Dinis, and between 3pm and 5pm for Seba.

What would you guys think about setting up these calls for the next
couple
of months now...that way everyone can keep their schedules free?  I was
thinking we could do the first Monday of every month, so the first one
would be February 4th, the second one would be March 3rd, and so on.

Let me know if this works for everyone, and if so I will schedule the
calls.

Thanks!

Alison