[Owasp-board] (Spam on) Re: Dinis Cruz Blog

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jan 24 15:22:12 UTC 2008

Hey Roberto

Thanks for spotting that, that was definitely not on my original post :)

Mike and Larry, can you guys look at this, since this is much
different from the type of spam we had before, since this change is
actually on the body of the message (so this guys must had some
Wordpress exploit to do it)

I have removed the comment from the blog, but you can see what it
looked like on the attached image

Dinis