[Owasp-board] OWASP membership raffle?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Jan 15 14:05:40 UTC 2008

I don't see why that would be a problem. Sounds like a good way to get some
people into OWASP and get your chapter some funds.

--Jeff

email: brian at appsecconsulting.com

web: http://www.appsecconsulting.com

Security Assurance for e-Business

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.