[Owasp-board] Google Instant Messaging?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Jan 15 13:27:16 UTC 2008

Following these great ideas (and I agree with dave that we need to
move this to the wiki), I would like to propose that each project is
assigned (at least) two 'mentors' which are a current owasp-leader who
will be the ones that will be responsible for performing a first level
of confirmation that the criteria have been meet.

This would also be like a mentorship program which would encourage
project leaders to collaborate and get to know each other.

In fact we should put as part of an (older than 6 months) OWASP
project leader the requirement that they need to 'mentor' / 'review'
two other OWASP project

What do you think?

Dinis