[Owasp-board] Releasing HackerVacations to OWASP`

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Jan 14 22:40:45 UTC 2008

Billy,

Please convey thanks from the OWASP Board to everyone involved in making
this happen. Ajax security is obviously a critical area and I'm glad we can
have a good learning application available to everyone.

I'd like to set up a project page (with HP listed as the project sponsor)
with all the details about what it is, how to download, how to run, etc...
I'll have Larry (OWASP's Technical Director) create a template page for you
that you can fill in with the details.  If you like, you can upload a zip
file with the materials or you can send it to us some other way and we'll
take care of it for you.

Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair