[Owasp-board] Fw: OWASP Dates?

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jan 10 22:12:29 UTC 2008

Below update on OWASP 2008 NYC... Its coming slower than I would like but the venue is excellent can hold upto 1000 and is FREE

To: wpena at pace.edu
Cc: lchen at pace.edu; Chienting LIN
Subject: OWASP Dates?

Feddy, wanted to ping you concerning progress of dates for the OWASP event at PACE?

We are eager to announce the location/dates and start marketing the event with the other groups HTCIA, Infragard, ISSA, ISACA etc..

Any progress, anything you need from me?

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation Board Member
Tel: 973-202-0122 | Url: www.owasp.org