[Owasp-board] FW: Membership Question

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Tue Jan 8 10:16:29 UTC 2008

Ok for me, but you get a lot of categories this way.

To: owasp at owasp.org
Subject: Membership Question

I had attended the OWASP conference in San Jose this year and I had
questioned one of your staff about joining. I received some information
from him stating that my organization could join at the $250 membership
fee. I work for the State of Oregon - Department of Human Services. We
are a government entity and as such are a non-profit organization. We
would like to become members but there is no way that we could afford
the $7,000 fee in our budget. I just wanted to confirm that we could
join at the $250 rate. Thank You.

David G. Stauffer  CISSP, CISA
Senior Security Analyst
DHS Information Security Office