[Owasp-board] Fw: OWASP & Adobe

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Jan 5 01:08:36 UTC 2008

Well with Adobe + Microsoft .NET effort coming to the OWASP table to break bread, looks like we need a wiki page to outline what is acceptable for commercial vendors....

I'll have to defer this to the lawyer in the group for governance as I don't have any context on this one... But I see clearly that content can't be copyrighted nor links to a commercial site hmmm.....

WoW talk about the year of AppSec getting into full swing huh - very impressive!

Discussion

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation Board Member
Tel: 973-202-0122 | Url: www.owasp.org