[Owasp-board] OWASP-China chapter

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jan 3 23:01:48 UTC 2008

Hey board,

It's high time we have a China chapter.  I've received a few messages from
some interested parties, but I think we can do better.  I think we should
start to *accept proposals* from people to start chapters in key locations.
Then we can evaluate them and award the chapter leadership to the most
qualified, most motivated party.

Anyone have any thoughts on getting this going? Bejing would make a great
first stab at this.

--Jeff