[Owasp-board] travel costs

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Feb 29 14:27:54 UTC 2008

I'm not worried about the budget, as it has been underutilized. We can call
it $40K instead of $30K, I don't care that much about that, but I do want to
set a model of spreading the funds around the chapters, so I really think we
should limit the per chapter usage as we have suggested.

I have mixed feelings about more $ for cross the pond travel. I would think
for efficiency reasons, we'd prefer to get locals come rather than overseeas
since its so much more time/cost effective, but if people are willing to
commit the time, then its simply cost, so I guess I'm OK with this.

-Dave