[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASPSummer of Code2008

tomb at owasp.org tomb at owasp.org
Thu Feb 28 20:45:56 UTC 2008

Post em, ask people then email the list out for the rest
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

 Cc: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
 Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASP Summer of Code2008

We should translate it, Sebastien can you handle the multiple languages you guys have over there in Belgium :)

 Also, when sending the media contacts to Paulo, please indicate the language that the information should be sent in

 Dinis

On 2/28/08, Sébastien Gioria <seb at gioria.org <mailto:seb at gioria.org> > wrote:
Will you made some translated presse release  for advertized ?