[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASP Summer of Code2008

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Feb 28 20:22:01 UTC 2008

I agree that proposing topics is better than soliciting them. If any of us
have ideas that we really think OWASP should pursue, we should propose them
and compile a list. Some have already been proposed by new corporate
sponsors, like some extensions to the ESAPI work, so we need to capture all
those too.

-Dave

Cc: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASP Summer of
Code2008

We should translate it, Sebastien can you handle the multiple languages you
guys have over there in Belgium :)

Also, when sending the media contacts to Paulo, please indicate the language
that the information should be sent in

Dinis

On 2/28/08, Sébastien Gioria <seb at gioria.org> wrote:

Will you made some translated presse release  for advertized ?